A finished design draws from many sources. Inspiration, perspiration, balance in form and color, years of experience and skill. When you hire Grayphics, you get all of this and more.
It is important to note that what you're taking away is a completed work. Whether it be a business card or a tradeshow booth, the finished published piece is what you are hiring us to achieve. Make sure to proof carefully, our work reflects both us and you. Our rates are designed to give you the absolute best possible return on your dollar and are subject to the following terms.
• Grayphics follows The Graphic Artist Guild's Guildlines for digital content:
• Any usage rights not exclusively transferred are reserved to, and digital copyrights remain property of, Grayphics.
• Grayphics’ policy is to release ALL digital file rights for an additional 150% of design project fees at time of original contract.
• Usage beyond that granted to the Client, shall require payment of a mutually agreed-upon additional fee, subject to all terms of our contracts.
• Extraction of elements for other uses or alterations to digital file is strictly prohibited unless unlimited usage rights are granted to the Client.
• Any transfer of rights is conditional upon receipt of full payment.